Are you looking for a workplace where you can dive deep into functional programming and build an impactful product with a skilled team? We are looking for several developers with diverse backgrounds and a passion for functional programming.
Builderhead is a construction software company founded in 2018. Builderhead helps construction companies avoid unprofitable projects by bringing people and all the important tools to an easy-to-use platform.
The values of our company are joy, humanity, and drive. Although we are still at the beginning of our journey, we have already acquired Finland’s leading construction companies as customers.
We are committed to Clojure. This includes our back-end services (Datomic, Clojure, GraphQL) and front-end SPAs (React, ClojureScript, Reagent, re-frame, and Tailwind CSS). Everything is deployed to AWS with CloudFormation templates. We have full CI/CD for everything and infrastructure as code. We value doing things well, good test coverage, and continuous learning while also shipping often and focusing on iterative development.
What you will be doing:
- Backend, frontend, or full-stack development. It all depends on your wishes and background.
- Participate in product design sessions and code reviews
- Write tests
What we expect from you:
- You have a background in functional programming
- You enjoy breaking complex tasks down into small deliverables and focusing on delivery
- You believe in communication, teamwork, and ownership
Why choose Builderhead as your next job?
- Get to work with Clojure and 100% functional programming
- In this role, you contribute to the digitalization of the world’s largest industry
- With us, you can grow with the company. We will offer you an option program
- We pay you a fair monthly gross salary based on your seniority and skillset (4000 – 6500 €)
- You can influence your working hours and holidays
- Here you will get to work with experienced but relaxed professionals in various fields
- An interesting product made with technologies that don’t become legacy in a year
What kind of workplace Builderhead is?
To be honest our dev culture is still forming so you will have a big impact on it. We value doing things well, good test coverage, and continuous learning while also shipping often and focusing on iterative development.
We currently have offices in Vantaa and Tallinn. You can work where you want.